HT2021, 7.5 ECTS
This course will teach knowledge and practical experience of how to develop software together in a team. The focus is on practical experience of methods and tools suitable for a smaller software project with one developer team.
Specific topics will include:
- Software development in teams with close customer connection.
- Iterative software development (extreme programming, agile programming)
- Methods for planning and prioritizing the development work (planning game, kanban)
- Pair programming
- Praxis and tools for version control, code review, testing, and code maintenance (Git, Gerrit, continuous integration, refactorings)
- Automated testing and delivery
- Relation to development of open-source software
Course plan: https://fukurser.lth.se/fud/details/?code=EDAG05F
November 1 - December 17
Course organiser: Emma Söderberg firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming skills in Java or Python corresponding to those acquired from EDAAA01 (Programming - Second Course) or a similar course.
- Standard computer/laptop with internet connection
- It is typically not possible to admit MSc students to COMPUTE courses.
Registration closes 17th October 2021 (firm)