The COMPUTE Winter Meeting 2022 will be on Wednesday 9 March. The theme is crossing scientific boundaries. It will highlight researchers from a broad range of areas who have crossed the traditional subject borders and showcase their transdisciplinary work and experiences.
The meeting will be hybrid, and you can attend either in E:A in the E-house on the LTH campus, or via zoom.
- 10:00 Fika/mingle
- 10:30 Sonja Aits/Joachim Hein: COMPUTE news
- 10:55 Josefin Starkhammar: from physics to bioacoustics
- 11:35 Raimund Muscheler: from physics to geology
- 12:15 Lunch break (sandwich + mingle)
- 13:15 Ullrika Sahlin: from statistics to scientific assessment
- 13:55 Nikolay Oskolkov: from soft-matter physics to biomedicine
- 14:35 Kajsa Paulsson: InfraVis, a national infrastructure for visualisation
- 15:00 Fika/mingle
Registration is now closed.
Registration deadline 3rd of March 2022.
If you have comments or questions please contact COMPUTE by email.